What a difference 30 days of intense effort can make! If you stuck with us you likely have a lot of good news to share.
Can you believe that today is the last day of the social media for traffic challenge? Time flies when you’re busy creating traffic. Let’s take a quick walk down memory lane and browse through all the different topics we covered over the past 29 days.
Here’s a quick rundown:
You’ve learned how to use social media to get more traffic, build relationships, and take your business to the next level.
You’ve learned about the technology you can use to automate the process as well as the pitfalls of automation. Social media marketing is like word-of-mouth marketing on steroids. It works better than any other form of marketing and we’re all lucky to live in this time in history where this is possible.
Just think, from the comfort of your kitchen table, home office, or any place where you have a computer and internet access, you can build a large following using social media marketing along with content marketing related to your niche to help you add value to your audience while solving their problems and of course, earning money. After all, that’s what we all want to do right? Earn more money?
What has had the biggest impact on you? What tips and ideas have you found the most helpful? You may want to come back to the posts, again and again, as any time you’re trying to implement something new there is always a learning curve.
Here is a list of them so you can easily link to them to check them out again when you are ready:
1. Why You Need Social Media To Get Traffic for Your Direct Sales Business
2. The 5 Big Social Media Platforms You Can’t Ignore
3. Which Social Platforms Do Your Customers Use?
4. Why You Can’t Afford To Ignore Facebook
5. Pinterest! So Much More Than A Social Network!
6. Why You Shouldn’t Post The Same Thing Across Multiple Social Media Platforms
7. The Importance of Social Media Graphics
8. The Importance Of Being Consistent In Brand and Message Across Social Media Platforms
9. Social Media Automation Dos & Don’ts
10. Don’t Miss Smaller Networks That Cater To Your Niche
11. Creating Facebook Posts That Will Reach Your Audience And Get Them To Click
12. Do You Need A Facebook Page for Your Direct Sales Business?
13. Finding Your Tribe And Driving Traffic With Facebook Groups
14. The 80/20 Rule Of Social Media Marketing For Traffic
15. Pinterest Group Boards And How They Can Help You Drive Traffic
16. With Instagram It’s About The Hashtags
17. Repurpose Your Written Content On Linked In
18. Finding Affiliates & Creating JV Opportunities With LinkedIn
19. Balancing Evergreen And Immediate Traffic For Long Term Social Media Marketing Success
20. Standing Out From The Crowd Of Twitter Updates
21. Social Media Management Platforms Compared
22. Build More Traffic by Posting to Social Media Multiple Times a Day
23. Creating An Effective Social Media Marketing Plan For Maximum Traffic
24. Stats and Keeping Track so You Can Tweak as Needed
25. Social Media Advertising for Direct Sales Reps
26. Converting Social Media Traffic to Loyal Paying Customers
27. Using Social Media As A Relationship Building Tool
28. How To Deal With Negative Social Media Comments and Trolls
29. Your Content Has Gone Viral – Now What?
Don’t expect everything to happen overnight. But, if you implement the suggestions you’ve learned you will see movement in your likes, follows, friends, and traffic.
If you really do know your audience and have done a good job determining the type of content you’re going to promote on social media, offer amazing solutions, and are relatable to your audience you will also see an uptick in your revenues.
In fact, putting social media marketing for traffic into play will change your life and the life of your business if you make it a priority. Take a few minutes today to reflect on not only how far you’ve come, but more importantly how this simple 30-day challenge has influenced you and changed you for the better.
What positive experiences have you had because of this Grow Your Direct Sales Business Challenge?
Are you getting more traffic?
Where is the traffic coming from?
Are people commenting on your blog posts on your website?
Is the traffic converting?
Which content has brought the most traffic?
Can you create more content like that?
What are 3 things you learned that you didn’t know before?
Stop by the Facebook group and share your success stories!
To Your Success!
P.S. Do you know someone that would benefit from this Grow Your Direct Sales Business Challenge? Send them over to http://bit.ly/DSBusinessChallenge to sign up.
P.P.S. I coach and train Direct Sales Reps like you, to use powerful social media strategies to build a successful business that you love! What are you waiting for? Take your business to the next level! Social Media Marketing Works! Get your complete social media marketing plan for Direct Sales Reps here: